'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Color Spotlight- STVCSP8 for Gina K Designs

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Color Spotlight- STVCSP8 for Gina K Designs

This week- I messed up! (LOL!)
The good news is, you can play with either one of these Color Spotlight Combinations- both use the same keyword and you can focus on one or make cards for both combinations! Each card counts as an entry and Gina K. Designs stamps make it count as two entries!

Here are the 2 color challenges at Gina K designs that I did.
Card #1 uses Real Red for the base, layered with Always Artichoke and then a piece of Daffodil Delight. I stamped the image on Watercolor paper using black pigment ink and embossed with detail black EP. Colored image using Metallic Gelly roll and Stardust pens by using a watercolor technique. I cut out the center of image to leave a layered look and stamp the word "Blessing" using Pheasant Gold pigment ink and embossed using clear EP.


Card # 2 uses Real Red for the base then I took a piece of shimmery white cardstock and made my own background. I stamped with Daffodil Delight ink using a daisy flower from the set "A Year of Flowers" stamp in groups of threes then sponge in Daffodil Delight to add more color then I used  Tempting Turquoise and did the same thing. Last I used Real Red. I cut out Fleur de Lis from Spellbinders using Tempting Turquoise, I then cut out Lattice from Spellbinders using Daffodil Delight. I add basic pearls to the lattice as shown. I stamped the wreath from the set 'Floral Wreath' using black pigment ink and embossed using detail black EP on watercolor paper. I used blue, purple metallic gelly roll pen and a blue stardust pen to color image using a watercolor technique. A cut out the wreath leaving a halo around it. Applied stardust stickles to the center of the flowers. I stamped saying in Surf pigment ink and embossed using clear EP.I cut out saying using Labels 13 and outlined it using Smooch pearlize ink 'Pool'. I used foam dots and tape to layer all the pieces together. Used Daffodil Delight 5/8th satin ribbon and tied a double bow.














Supplies for Card # 1

Paper: Real Red, Always Artichoke, Daffodil Delight by Stampin'Up, Watercolor paper
Ink: Black, Pheasant Gold pigment ink from Clearsnap
Stamps: Arranged with Love by Melanie Muenchinger, Gina K Stamps
Other: Metallic Gelly Roll Pens, Stardust Pens by Sakura, Black detail, Clear EP by Stampin'Up

Supplies for Card # 2
Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight by Stampin'Up, Watercolor paper
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight by Stampin'Up, Black, Surf pigment by Clearsnap
Stamps: A Year of Flowers by Melanie Muenchinger, Floral Wreath by Gina K Stamps,
Others: Pool Smooch ink by Clearsnap, Black, Clear EP, Basic Pearls,  Stardust Stickles by Ranger
             Daffodil Delight 5/8" Satin Ribbon by Stampin'Up
             Fleur De Lis Pendant, Labels 13, Lattice Pendant by Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!