'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Gina K Sketch Spotlight- STVSKSP9

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gina K Sketch Spotlight- STVSKSP9

Here is my take on the Gina K Challenge for this week. I started out with brown metallic cardstock then I layered a piece of green paper which I ran thru Stampin'Up embossing folder called 'Framed Tulips'. I sponged Spring Green and brown ink on the raised areas. Then I cut a triangle out of pink metallic paper then attached another triangle from BoBunny line called 'My Darling'. Then I cut Lacey Circle out of pink metallic paper then I cut out a Beaded Circle using some Bo Bunny paper. I attached a piece of green scallop circle then a brown circle. I punched out a spoked wheel from the Clog punch from Stampin'Up. Then I layered a Pretty in Pink corduory button on top. Cut out brown glitter ribbon tag from Spellbinders. Stamped out saying using the set from Gina K called 'Inside and Out' on Shimmery White paper then sponged Pink, Spring Green and Brown ink to tone down the white paper. Used Black Crafter's ink and embossed using clear embossing powder. Added 2 rhinestones and ribbon thru the 2 ends. Applied rhinestones on the Beaded Circle as shown.

Supplies:
Paper: Brown Metallic Paper by Michael's, Brown Glitter paper by Best Creations, Shimmery White by Stampin'Up, 'My Darling' By BoBunny
Inks: Pink, Spring Green, Brown Vivid inks by Clearsnap, Black Crafter's ink by Clearsnap
Stamps: Inside and Out by Gina K Design.
Other: Pretty in Pink Corduory Buttons, Rhinestones, Clog Punch, 1 1/4" Circle punch, Scallop punch, Framed Tulip embossing folder by Stampin'Up, Beaded Circle, Lacey Circle, Ribbon Tag Trio Two by Spellbinders, Burgundy with pink ribbon by Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!