'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Mojo Monday for Verve Stamps

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mojo Monday for Verve Stamps




Here is my Mojo Sketch 173 for Verve Stamps. For the base of my card I used Early Espresso then I layered a piece of striped paper from Basic Grey 'Sultry'. I over stamped using stamps from 'Forever in our Hearts' using brown, pink and green dye ink. I sponged brown ink on the edges to give more depth.
I cut out green paper as the base, white paper from the same 6' X 6' 'Sultry' pad. I ran half of the white paper thru a cuttlebug embossing folder 'Love in the Air'. I applied green, pink and brown inks directly on to the paper to raise the image. Taking half  of the white paper I sponged pink and brown ink on the edges and the other half that was run thru the embossing folder layered it on to green paper. Applied pink velvet ribbon to where the two pieces of paper met. Put 3 little heart whimsies to one side of paper and  cut out Fleur de Lis pendant in brown paper to the other half using foam tape. Cut out a scallop circle from the left over paper that went thru the Embossing folder. Stamped saying in black Crafter's ink and embossed using black EP on green paper. Punch it out using EK Success Journaling punch. Attached 2 pink brads in right hand corner and bow to the middle.

Supplies;
Stamps: Forever in Our Hearts, Kindred Spirits by Verve Stamps
Ink: Coffee Bean, Pink, Spring Green Vivid dye ink, Black Crafter's ink by Clearsnap
Paper: Sultry from Basic Grey, Early Espresso by Stampin'Up
Other: Heart Little Whimsies by Webster's Pages, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder by Provo Craft
           Fleur de Lis by Spellbinders, Pink Velvet, Burgundy with Pink Ribbon by Michael's
           EK Success Journaling Punch, Pink Fuzzy Brads by Doodle Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!