'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Mojo Monday 177 - CONTEST

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mojo Monday 177 - CONTEST

Here is my card for the Mojo Monday 177 - CONTEST. I used Elegant Eggplant as my base. Then I stamped the flourish from the set called "Blessings" from Verve Stamps using white pigment ink then embossed using clear embossing powder on shimmery white paper. Applied Lavender and Blackberry Fluid Chalk over top, then wipe off the ink off the embossed area and ironed off the embossing powder. Layered this piece on top of Brushed Gold paper. Cut out a triangle using this fabulous paper that I was hoarding. Using the scallop punch from Stampin'Up I cut out this scallop using purple metallic paper then stamped the heart from the set "Love Story" from Verve in black pigment ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. Stamping saying from the same set using black pigment ink and black embossing powder. I took out my waterbrush and using US Artquest Mica Watercolor palette called "Interference" I colored the image. The shimmer from this paint doesn't do this justice it looks better in person. Using the Fancy Labels from the Cuttlebug Embossing Folder PLUS I cut this out from the purple metallic paper. I used Blackberry Fluid Chalk to enhance the embossed area. I cut out a piece of white paper stamped saying from the same set using black pigment ink and black EP. Sponge over using the same Fluid Chalks and attached it to the Brushed Gold paper. Added 5 purple pearls as shown.


Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!