'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Flourishes - Timeless Tuesday #120

Monday, June 6, 2011

Flourishes - Timeless Tuesday #120

For Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #120 you had to use the following colors in your card: Cranberry, Caramel, Dark Gray and or Brown. Here is my card, I used Crumb Cake for the base with dark gray for the second layer and brown for the third layer. I stamped Tiger lilies from the Flourishes set called Calendar 2 using Memento ink and colored with the following Copic Markers R24, R27, R29 and R59. I also used green Atyou Spica pen for the stems and leaves. I cut this out with a Marvy Uchida scallop punch. Then cut 2 Lacey Ovals using the Spellbinders die in Dark Grey and Cranberry. I used the new lacy ribbon punch from Stampin'Up for the red border and the gray. I stamped the sentiment from the Flourishes set called "Clematis & Butterflies" using black Crafter's ink and embossed using black EP. I then used a scallop punch and the Fancy Tags #2 from Spellbinders to cut it out. The butterfly is die cut from S.E.I. and I colored it with Cherry Cobbler and Going Gray inks. Added Rhinestones where needed. Attached Dark Grey taffeta ribbon over the red border.

Supplies Used:
Paper: Crumb Cake, Shimmery White by Stampin'Up, Dark Gray,
           Brown from my stash.
Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Going Gray by Stampin'Up, Black Crafter's ink
         by Clearsnap
Stamps: Calendar #2, Clematis & Butterflies from Flourishes
Other: Rhinestones, Black EP, Dark Grey Taffeta ribbon,
           Lacy Ribbon Punch, Scallop punch by Stampin'up,
           Lacey Ovals, Fancy Tag #2 by Spellbinders
           Copic Markers R24, R27, R29 and R59, Green Atyou Spica glitter pen

1 comment:

  1. This is terrific, Jacqueline! Love the design and the patterned butterfly is terrific! Thanks so much for playing Flourishes FTTC Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!