'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Mojo Monday 200 Sketch Challenge

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Mojo Monday 200 Sketch Challenge


Hi everyone and welcome to our 200th Mojo Monday sketch challenge!  Here is another card that I did today, it's a birthday card for my brother-in-law. I used Early Espresso for the base of the card. I used a piece of My Mind's Eye called 'Strength' and over top I used another piece called 'Aspire' from the same collection. I added some brown glitter scalloped trim cut out from Tasteful Trim die by Stampin'up. Over top of  this I used a olive grosgrain  ribbon and on top of that I used a piece of light brown velvet ribbon by Stampin'Up called 'Theater Originals'. I cut out brown paper by the Paper Temptress using Spellbinder's "Fair Isle Pendant", then I cut out "Fleur de lis Square" using another paper from the same collection called 'Embark'. I attached a mini rosette using Tim Holtz die cut out from the Mocha Morning Specialty paper from Stampin'Up. I attach an antique brad from Stampin'Up in the center of the rosette. Attach 4 light green pearls from Kaisercraft. I cut out a Fleur de lis pendant by Spellbinders using brown glitter paper on top of this I cut out light green metallic circle using Spellbinders 'Lacey Circles. Using Coffee Bean Vivid ink, I stamped a flourish from set of 'Blessing' by Verve to add interest. I cut out a tag using Spellbinders Fancy Tag # 3 using paper from my stash. Stamped 'Happy Birthday' from the set called Blessing by Verve using black crafter's ink by Clearsnap and embossed using Ranger's detail fine black EP. Attach 2 light green pearls from Kaisercraft.  I again stamped a flourish from set of 'Blessing' by Verve to add interest onto the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!