'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: My first card that made publication!

Monday, July 11, 2011

My first card that made publication!


I belong to a group called PMS which acronym stands for Pretty Mean Stampers and we meet once a month from September to June. Every month Sandra (our submission coach) tells us what magazine we are submitting to and what the challenge is. I think this was last October's challenge. We were submitting to The Stampers' sampler for a contest called Crazy for Chartreuse. Where the theme was to make a card using the color Chartreuse. Here is my card that I sent into The Stampers' sampler for the challenge. I don't think it made the publication for that challenge but it made this publication for the Catch Up Issue. Which is an issue that comes out in the spring for cards that are lovely but don't make it in the other publications. By the way, 4 other girls made the publication from our group! Pretty good I say. Don't look at the instructions cause I think they edited my instructions. Anyways I really happy for one of my goals this year was to start a blog and  have one of my cards published. So here it is!!!!!

3 comments:

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!