'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Mojo Monday 202 - CONTEST

Friday, August 5, 2011

Mojo Monday 202 - CONTEST

Here is my take on the Mojo Sketch provided. I started out using bronze metallic paper for the base. I used 3 different papers from Stampin'Up  new Specialty Paper called 'Mocha Morning' which just came out this July. I cut one the papers which is basic black which has flocked flourishes on it and cut it out using Spellbinders Exclusive Heartfelt Creations die called Decorative Lace Border Die.I layered this on gold glitter paper then wrapped a gold mesh from Maya Arts and  used Early Espresso 3/8th Quilted satin Ribbon on top of that. I cut out the pennants using Stampin'Up new Pennants Builder punch out of red glitter paper and basic black flocked paper. I cut the biggest circle using Spellbinders Parisian Motifs using Laser Gold Glossy Lustre by Paper Temptress. Then I cut out the next circle using Spellbinders 'Lacey Circles' using black metallic paper layer on top with brown glitter paper punch out using largest scallop punch by Stampin'Up. Stamped sentiment on brown and white swirl paper from Mocha Morning  using the set from Love Story by Verve using black crafter's ink and emboss using Ranger's detail black EP. Cut it out using the smallest scallop punch by Stampin'Up.

1 comment:

  1. Great card!! Love all the sparkle! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!