'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Mojo Monday 205 and Basic Grey Challenge 51-Anything Goes...

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Mojo Monday 205 and Basic Grey Challenge 51-Anything Goes...

Welcome to another week of Mojo Monday!  This week we've got a fun sketch by Maria Gurnsey to start your week off.   Mix up some fun borders, or keep it simple if you prefer. Here is my sketch for Mojo Monday 205 and I also entered in the Basic Grey Challenge 51- Anything Goes. For my papers I used Basic Black for the card base and used Basic Grey's Indian Summer for the rest. I love these papers for the fall.




















.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Basic Grey this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!