'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Week #73 - 'Mix and Match'

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week #73 - 'Mix and Match'


Here is my take on the Mix and Match you were to use THREE DIFFERENT PATTERNED PAPERS in your design - manufactured or make your own for your card or project.
I used Soft Suede as the base and I used 3 different  pattern papers from Stampin'Up called Beau Chateau DSP that just came out in July in the new catalogue.  I used pink paper on top of the Soft Suede base. Then I   cut 2 more pieces from the same collection layered them side by side then I cut some more paper using the Lattice die by Stampin'Up. I then cut out the Elegant Flourishes by Tim Holtz using light blue glitter paper.  I sprayed a paper doily using Tattered Angels mist called Vintage Pink and Blue. The cut out a doily from Marina Mist paper using Die-namtics 'Dainty Doily Duo' Then I stamped the frame using Soft Suede classic ink from the set called 'Frame it' by Stampin'Up on piece of Beau Chateau paper, then I stamped a small frame using Marina Mist inside the bigger frame. Inside that I used silhouette  stamp from 'Forever Young' using Soft Suede ink as shown. I cut out the scallop envelop from Stampin'Up using brown/pink paper and stamped 'Create' plus Frame from the set Creative Elements using Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette  and Soft Suede markers on top of  I lay this on pink metallic paper and cut out leaving a little halo. Add flowers where shown.

2 comments:

  1. So much goodness here ... love the sweet cameo stamp!! Thanks for sharing your card with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of papers and elements in your deliciously shabby creation!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!