'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Mojo Monday 209 - CONTEST

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mojo Monday 209 - CONTEST

 Welcome to another Mojo Monday!  It's the start of a new month and that means it's time to kick off our October Mojo Madness CONTEST! Here is my take on the sketch. I started off with a 5"x 7" card. I used Riding Hood Red paper by Stampin'up then I layered Retro Silver Lustre by The Papertemptress. I cut out the scalloped edges by using S.E.I. 'Winter Song collection called 'Sweet Holly' by using Tim Holtz's new vintage lace die. I then cut out another piece of  paper by using S.E.I. Winter Song Collection called 'Snow  Bubbles' & 'Flock Paper'. I layered this on the retro silver lustre paper. I cut out an ornate shape by using Bride Specialty paper by Stampin'Up using the Spellbinders 'Ornate Artisan Tags & Motifs and then cut out 2 Spellbinders 'Lacey Circles' using blue and white paper that I found in my stash. I applied a piece of the scalloped edge from what was left over and added Whisper White Organza ribbon and Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon and tied a bow. Stamped friend from 'Because of You' by Verve Stamps using Cyan Crafter's ink by Clearsnap and emboss using clear embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!