'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Our first Noon Time Challenge!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Our first Noon Time Challenge!

The set the design team is sneak peeking today shows outdoor scenes we thought it would be fun to challenge you to show a time of day in your card or creation! Try to showcase a day or night scene in your card or creation! Just that simple — maybe you add a little sunlight or pick a scene that looks like day time. Or, you add the glow of moonlight or make a background that looks like the night.So here is my card I used Silver metallic paper for the base using my favorite size 5"X 7". I used a blue metallic paper by Stardream and ran it thru the Stampin'Up embossing folder called "Square Lattice" then on top of that I layered a piece of Marina Mist paper also from Stampin'Up. I stamped my trees from the set called Forest of Trees on Ellipse tape using black crafter's ink by Clearsnap. I cut out my masks arranging them on Shimmery White paper by Stampin'Up. Then I got out my air compressor that I bought when I first became certified in Copic Markers. I even hate to say this but I have rarely used it. Talk about quick background! So I used the following copics B01,B02, B28, B34, B39, B99 and B79 to spray the background. Took off my masks and sprayed the masked areas so it would give me a ghost effect.I didn't spray the Moon and went in and added some color using the Copics. Added Blue Lagoon Glitter Ritz glitter to the trees using a Quickie Glue pen. I stamped the sentiment using the set called "Meet Me Under the Mistletoe" by Flourishes using black crafter's ink by Clearsnap and embossed using clear EP by Clearsnap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!