'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Bo Bunny Layout Challenge

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bo Bunny Layout Challenge

user posted image
Debbie provided a beautiful sketch for the challenge!  Take a look at this one! So here is a picture of my two beautiful nephews. It is their first Christmas together and they are 20 months apart. I used a 12"x 12" bronze metallic paper for the base. The rest of the papers I used Bo Bunny's Snowfall collection, another one of must haves in my opinion. I cut out 1st layer using Bo Bunny's 'Snowfall Chill'. I cut 4- 2" strips using the following papers 'Snowfall Blizzard','Snowfall Words', 'Snowfall Wintertime' and brown glitter paper.I cut out a doily using the Mega Tea Doily by Cheery Lynn Designs using  'Snowflake' paper by Bo Bunny. I then cut out 2 Italian Flourish Doilies by Cheery Lynn Designs using light blue glitter paper and light blue metallic paper. Then I attached my photo which was matted using dark blue metallic paper. I added some flourishes using Tim Holtz's Elegant Flourishes using Brown , light blue glitter paper and dark blue metallic paper. Then I cut out snowflakes using Memory Box die called 'Bianca Snowflake again using brown, dark blue and light blue metallic paper. I added Snowfall layered chipboard on some of the snowflakes. In the right hand corner I added a sticker from the 'Feelin' Frosty' cardboard stickers on top of an oval that I cut out of some Bo Bunny Snowfall 'Drift'. I added jewels where needed. For the journaling I cut out the paper from Bo Bunny called 'Snowfall Cut Outs' and then added my journaling. For the title I used the Snowfall 12x 12 chipboard and added an "S" onto Snow Angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!