'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: It is time for ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge (SNTODBD51)!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It is time for ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge (SNTODBD51)!

 It is time for ODBD Stamping In Time Challenge (SNTODBD51)!  The Challenge this rotation is all about 2012!  Or, at least the numbers that make up the year.  Like2-0-1-2. The numbers are a formula or recipe for how much we can add  or not add to our card!   Any stamps are allowed; however, if you use ODBD stamps you are entered twice for the win!  Play as often as you like!  The more you play the more you increase you chances to win!  Looking forward to seeing what you can make with 2012! 2-Use two of something,   0- Use zero of something,  1- Use one of something, 2- Use two of something else


 
Card #2
I used Early Espresso for my base which is 5 1/2" square card. I added 2 layers of Bo Bunny paper from the collection called "Indian Summer". I then stamped sentiment from the set called "Don't Worry" by ODBD using black pigment ink and clear EP on to shimmery white paper. I cut it out using Spellbinders 'Fancy Tag #2' I used Tangerine and Rouge Fluid Chalk by wanding in some color by using white foam tips and stylus by Clearsnap. I added some Carrot and Sassy Pink Smooch ink along the edges. I stamped the flower twice using black pigment ink and clear EP on to shimmery white paper. I cut it out and adhered it using pop up dots as shown. I added some quickie glue to the center of flower and then added some Butter Yam and Cranberry Glitter Ritz by In The Making Enterprises.  So on my card I used 2 - layers of paper, 0 - Ribbon, 1 - Sentiment and 2- Flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!