'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Mojo Monday 222- Contest and The Shabby Tea Room - Week #95 - 'Time Flies'

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mojo Monday 222- Contest and The Shabby Tea Room - Week #95 - 'Time Flies'



This week Sheri is our creative host and she has chosen the theme of 'Time Flies' along with this beautiful photo for inspiration ... and Sheri asks that you create a card or project inspired by the above photo and USE SOMETHING WITH WINGS! For the Mojo Monday 222 you were to upload a creation using this week's sketch. Here is my take on the sketch, I started off with Baja Breeze for my base which is a 5"x 7" card. I used Bo Bunny's 'Welcome Home' collection for the rest of my papers. I used Welcome Home 'Front Door' for the second layer and then cut a strip of Welcome Home 'Stripe' for the pennant. I used the 'Front Door' for the second layer on the pennant.  I cut out a doily using Cheery Lynn die called 'English Tea Party' using light blue glitter paper. I then out 2 tags using Stampin'Up Two Tag die and using the Welcome Home 'Stripe' paper. I added blue metallic ribbon to each of  the two tags by Michael's. The larger tag I added foam dots so that the smaller tag would fit inside so you could add a message. Here I took a chipboard sticker from the Bo Bunny Collection 'Welcome Home' for my message. I added the chipboard 'Family' to a frame that I had cut out using Sizzix die Frame Back Ornate # 8 using Island Indigo paper by Stampin'Up and layered with a piece of Welcome Home 'Front Door. I cut the butterflies using a Stampin'Up die called 'Beautiful Butterflies' using blue and light blue glitter paper. The white butterflies were cut out using Stampin'Up embosslits die called 'Beautiful Wings'. I added pearls and rhinestone from the Bo Bunny collection as shown.

2 comments:

  1. Great job on following both the sketch and the challenge, love all your layering :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! I love the butterfly and the colors!Thanks for sharing your wonderful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!