'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home

Friday, January 13, 2012


  Ring in the new year with “Father Time” or “Baby New Year” – this challenge is a fight between new and old! To be in the running, simply use a card that showcases an image of time or one that showcases little baby new year i.e. a baby card. Here is my card for the challenge, I used Pool Party for the base of my card which is a 5"x 7" card size. For the next layer I used some paper from the Bo Bunny Collection called 'Welcome Home' . The next 2 layers I used Basic Grey collection called 'Cappella'. I stamped the image using set called 'The First Noel' by Flourishes using black crafter's ink and black EP. I then used Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals to color the image. I laid this down onto light turquoise glitter paper to mat my image. I then cut out another flourish using a darker turquoise glitter paper using Amira Flourish by Memory Box Dies. I then stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set by Flourishes using black crafter's ink and black EP. I laided in a QuicKutz embossing folder called Vine Label using Basic Grey 'Cappella' collection. Added basic pearls as shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!