'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Timeless Tuesday #151

Monday, January 16, 2012

Timeless Tuesday #151

Well winter came back with a vengeance it's -27 C here in Edmonton so I'm inside putting this card together.   Check out the photo below and be inspired!  Maybe you’re inspired by the colors, the ribbons, the patterns, the topiary itself?  Whatever you like… anything goes!  Have fun with this challenge! My card is a 5" square card using Melon Mambo for it's base. I then used Bo Bunny 'Indian Summer' for the rest of the papers. I made frame using Only Orange paper and Bo Bunny 'Indian Summer' using the large classic scallop oval and small classic scallop oval by Spellbinders. I stamped Coneflower  from the set called "With Graditute" by Flourishes using Memento ink and colored them with Copic markers. I sponged over the flowers using white foam tip and Rouge Fluid Chalk by Clearsnap. Stamped sentiment from the same set using black crafter's ink  and clear EP by Clearsnap. Added pumpkin pie 1 1/4" striped  grosgrain ribbon plus Melon Mambo polka dot and Tangerine Tango polka dot ribbon all by Stampin'Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!