'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Are you ready for a Release Week Challenge?

Friday, February 10, 2012

Are you ready for a Release Week Challenge?


  To play, the challenge is as simple as it sounds — use black and white with a pop of just one color.  So here is my card, I used metallic black paper which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I used white striped paper by Stampin'Up from the collection called "Bride Specialty Paper". I then ran it thru a embossing folder and used black soot distress inks onto the raised embossed image. I stamped the roses from the set called 'Calendar Set 2" by Flourishes using black crafter's ink and embossed using clear EP. Colored image using Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals using pink and green. Cut out a flourish using Cheery Lynn Designs die called Fanciful Flourish . Add some Black striped grosgrain ribbon, vanilla rosette and 2 black Candi brads as shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!