'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Release Week Noon Time Challenge… Part 1!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Release Week Noon Time Challenge… Part 1!


This challenge will not only get those creative juices flowing but might get you addicted to one of our favorite sites… PINTEREST!  We promised a fun-filled Pinterest Inspired challenge and… here it is! Simply be inspired by this photo above – be it for the colors chosen, materials or textures that are alive in it.  So here is my challenge, I used black metallic paper for the base again which is a 5"x 7" card size. I used metallic pink paper and ran it thru a Teresa Collins Damask embossing folder.I then cut out a lacy border using the Decorative Lace Border by Heartfelt Creations made by Spellbinders and used Stampin'Up paper called Morning Mocha Specialty paper. I ran 1/4" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain ribbon in the upper and lower portions of the lace. Then I wrapped 1 1/4" black stripe grosgrain ribbon in the middle. Using my bow easy I made a double bow attached as shown. I stamped the Coneflower using black crafter's ink and clear EP from the set called 'With Graditute' by Flourishes. Again I colored the image using Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals. I cut it out using Spellbinder's Label 13 and then cut out another label using Black stripe paper by Stampin'up 'Groom Specialty paper' and Spellbinders 'Label 20'. Stamped sentiment using the same set by Flourishes called 'With Graditute' using black crafter's ink and clear EP. Attached to Candi brads and colored them with Clearsnap Smooch ink called 'Sassy Pink' cause they were white to start with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!