Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cardabilities Sketch # 56


Well I'm back with another sketch with Cardabilities, here is my take on the sketch. I started off with 5"x 7" finished card size using black metallic paper. For the rest of my papers I used the new Bo Bunny Collection called 'Serenity'. The first layer I used was Serenity Damask paper and cut it down to 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" size. Every piece that I cut from the Serenity papers was matted on black metallic paper.I added a layer of stripe gold paper as an accent. Add gold brads where indicated on the sketch. I used a piece of chipboard bonsai tree from Lindy's Stamp Gang which was embossed using different colors of Lindy's Stamp Gang  two-tone embossing powders.Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10