'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: DDC #12 - Card Sketch & A DT Call

Saturday, May 26, 2012

DDC #12 - Card Sketch & A DT Call


Digi Darla's decided to do a DT call and they are looking for 4 new faces to add to their team. So I have decided to answer the DT call. This week challenge is to play with the above sketch and so here is my take. I started off using Early Espresso paper, cut it down to 5"x 7". Then I cut down Bundle of Joy to 4"x 6 3/4" using the second side which is the stripes and then used Lullaby paper again used the second side. I cut this paper 2 1/2"x 6 3/4".  All these papers are from Graphic 45 collection called "Little Darlings" which I absolutely love. I then used my Stampin'Up punch called Eyelet Border to make the border using Early Espresso paper. I used the Digital Stamp by DigiDarlas called 'Sweet Pea' and colored the image using Lyra Pencil Crayons. I added a bow by using Chocolate Chip 5/8 satin ribbon by Stampin'Up. I punch out a little baby using a 1" punch and the baby borders by Graphic 45 'Little Darlings'. I also punched out 1" chipboard circle. I adhered the baby onto the chipboard. I then pressed it down onto Top Boss embossing ink and applied clear embossing powder on top. I did this twice. I punch two holes and tied some sparkling thread in a bow. I added the sentiment from the Little Darlings Tags 2.
     



UPDATE:   I was one of three top picks for this                 Challenge!!!!




4 comments:

  1. What a fab card!! I love your coloring, and the colors you chose, you really did a great job with the sketch! Thank you for joining us this week at Digi Darla's Challenge blog and good luck with the DT Call!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is beautiful..Love the colors you used. Awesome job! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love this! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie!! This is stunning! I LOVE what you did with my sketch!! Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Darla's last week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!