'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Flourishes Timeless Tuesday ~ FTTC168

Monday, May 14, 2012

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday ~ FTTC168




My challenge theme is *PINK-A-LICIOUS*…. your main color on your card/project has to be *PINK*. It can be anything from softer pink shades to bright pink colors. It has been long time since I have done a Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge. So here is my card, I used bronze metallic paper for the base which

is a 5"x 7" finished card. I then used some scraps of paper that I have in my scrap bin for the next couple of layers. I then cut out oval using pink metallic paper using the Spellbinders die called 'Floral Ovals'. I stamped image by Flourishes set called "From the Desk of"onto shimmery white paper by Stampin'Up using black crafter's ink by Clearsnap and embossed using gold EP. I colored the image using Pretty in Pink reinker, Lucky Limeade reinker, Wisteria Wonder reinker and Tea Dye reinker by Tim Holtz using an aquapainter. I placed tiny pearls for the center of the flowers and then cut out my image using the 'Lacey Ovals' by Spellbinders. I found out why you add your pearls after you cut the image out. Otherwise the tiny pearls get a bit recessed into the paper. Oh well you live and learn I guess. I sponged some Orchid Pastel Fluid Chalk around the edges and added some Shabby Pink Smooch ink around the edges as well. I used some bigger pearls and Pretty in Pink satin ribbon bow for the corner. I stamped the sentiment from the same set 'From the Desk of" using black crafter's ink by Clearsnap and embossed using clear EP. I sponged Orchid Pastel Fluid Chalk and Chestnut Roan around the edges. I cut it out using Stampin'Up Largest Oval and then punch out another piece of paper using the Label Punch.

3 comments:

  1. Jacqueline, your pink card is beautiful! Great details and coloring! Thank you for playing along this week...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning! I love all of your pink-ness!! The flowers, diecuts and the coloring are all so perfect!

    Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

    ~ Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! Fantastic coloring and pink-a-licous! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!