'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Loves Rubberstamps - DT Day

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps - DT Day

It's Saturday and I'm back with another card for Design Team day with Loves Rubberstamps.  I'm doing a Birthday card for my sweet cousin Cathy who's birthday was July 4th and she turned a whopping 50 years old. So we are having a party! My Mom was going to buy her a birthday card and my sister said "Why" you know Jackie is going to make her one!!  So here is her birthday card and I hope she likes it.

I started off using 5"x 7" finished card size using black metallic paper for the base. I then used Prima Marketing Inc Collection called 'Almanac' for the rest of the paper. I coloured the girl from the Conie Fong called 'Buttercup' by Sweet Pea Stamps using Prismacolor pencils.  Although its really hard to see but the girl is sitting inside a frame that I cut out using Spellbinders 'Scallop Rectangle' small and 'Classic Rectangle' small using Almanac 'Libre' and 'Composition'. I then laid over top a tag that I cut out using Spellbinders 'Ornate Artisan Tags & Accents using Blush Blossom paper. I sponged on Pink Pirouette and added some basic pearls. I stamped 'Happy Birthday' onto Almanac 'Composition' paper using black pigment ink and emboss using black embossing powder. Cut them out leaving a little halo. I added some pink/ brown satin ribbon by May Arts which I laid down on top of light peach organza ribbon also by May Arts. I added some brown and pink basic pearl flourishes as shown.

1 comment:

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!