'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: DDC # 35 - White Delight

Monday, October 29, 2012

DDC # 35 - White Delight

Well I'm back with another card for Digi Darla and this week's challenge is all white with a hint of colour. So I just colored the image using the Cardinal on the Lamp Post. I started off using a white metallic paper which is 5"x 7" finished card size. For the first layer I used a different white metallic paper called Vintage Silver Lustre. Then used Laser Silver Lustre which is a stripe metallic paper and ran it thru an embossing folder called 'Starburst'. I then used another white metallic paper called 'Smoothie Silver Lustre' and I cut the it out using Poppystamps Window die called 'Grand Madison Window. I ran the actual frame thru a Cuttlebug folder called 'Snowball' and the window frame  was run thru another folder called 'Swiss Dots'. I cut out a Grand Flower box by Poppystamps using white metallic  paper and cut out icicles using a Memory box die. All white papers I used was from The Paper Temptress. I used mono multi glue by Tombow and applied  Tim Holtz Distress Stickles dry glitter called 'Clear Rock Candy' to the icicles. I added a Whisper White organza  bow & ribbon. I coloured the Cardinal on the lamp post using Prismacolor pencils and for the snow I used Twinkling Clouds Flocking by Sparkle N Sprinkle which you can find it here; http://sparklensprinkle.com/o/product_info.php?cPath=171_169&products_id=4421

3 comments:

  1. Jackie, once again color draws in the eye. The silvery layers produce a rich, elegant look. That window box is darling with the icicles! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!