Friday, October 12, 2012

Flourishes - A Noon Time Challenge







I started off using gold metallic paper which is a finished 5"x 7" card size. I used some Anna Griffin gold flower paper for the first layer and then used so Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium Collection called 'Joyous Noel' for the second layer. I then used some gold lined paper for the third layer and ran it thru a Cuttlebug folder called 'Brocade Window'. I attached this to a piece of gold Maruyama paper by Magenta and used foam tape to adhere this to the Graphic 45 paper. I stamped the angel from the set called 'Alleluia Angel' by Flourishes using black crafter's ink and shimmery white paper. I colored her using Prismacolor pencils. I added Real Teal glitter to her dress using a 2-way glue pen and then used Regal Red glitter to the ribbon. Then I used Dazzling Diamonds to her wings. I stamped 'Joy to the World' from the same set using black crafter's ink and embossed using Judikin's Egyptian Gold EP. I cut it out using scissors. I cut out the mat using Cuttlebug folder called 'Fanciful Tags' and used Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium Collection called 'Joyous Noel' paper. I laid the sentiment on top using foam dots. I outlined the mat using Snickerdoodle Smooch ink by Clearsnap. I added some ribbon & a bow that I found at Michael's.



Here is a peak of the inside. I used some Anna Griffin gold flower paper for the first layer and added some Stampin'Up Mocha Morning Specialty paper for the second layer. For the third layer I used Paris Night collection by G.C.D. Studios. I added a piece of chipboard from the collection 'Noel' by Bo Bunny. I stamped the sentiment 'Alleluia' from the set called 'Alleluia Angel' by Flourishes using black crafter's ink and gold EP.
Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Wow... Now this packs a punch, beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, how stunning! Love the depth of the darker background. It's beautifully accomplished with the gold atop navy. I also like the scroll work - subtly done placed in the background of the proclamation! The dry embossing and ribbons look so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10