'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Loves Rubberstamps Card Challenge - Get Your Spook On!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Loves Rubberstamps Card Challenge - Get Your Spook On!



I back with another Halloween Card, this time for Loves Rubberstamps. I used black metallic paper for the base which is 5"x 7" finished card size. I then used my retired papers by Stampin'Up for the rest. I stamped Elisabeth Bell's "Tuckered Out Tiger" and you can find it here at the Loves Rubberstamps store http://www.lovesrubberstamps.net/ using Tuxedo black Memento ink onto shimmery white paper. I colored the little tiger trick or treater using Prismacolor pencils and then decided to make the black stripes and pumpkins stand out by using black glitter and a 2 way glue pen. I cut out the square using Spellbinders 'Asian Motifs' using purple/orange paper and then cut out an oval again using a Spellbinders 'Floral Oval' using bat paper. I then cut out a pumpkin using Spellbinders 'Nested Pumpkins' using orange paper and outlined using orange glitter. I then used some black netting which I laid on top some orange glitter netting,then followed  with the Halloween ribbon that I used again, all from Michael's.


I have entered this card in the following challenges:
1) Creatalicious Challenges - Halloween
2) Heck of a Challenge - It's a 'spooktacular' challenge
3) Sparkles monthly Challenges Challenge #37 * Halloween *
4) Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - HALLOWEEN
5) Really, Reasonable Ribbon - Challenge #58 Halloween & Ribbon
6) Ribbon Carousel- RCC73 - Halloween Spirit

20 comments:

  1. Jackie, could this image be any cuter? I haven't seen anything like it! And the thumb-sucking - super darling LOL and the "rocking" pumpkins rather than a rocking horse - too cute! The sheer ribbons look great! Thanks for sharing a darling card in beautifully vivid colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute cute - love that netting and glitter netting.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, love the tiger image and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is she ever adorable!!!! I LOVE this card babes! Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie, just love it hun!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute spooky card ^_^ Lovely image^_^
    Thanks for joining in with us this month at Heck of a Challenge and Good Luck.
    DT Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. I love this adorable card. Great tiger image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just adorable! Wow! I love all the layers. Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Halloween * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! So much detail and the image is super adorable !:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!! LOVE the image and your details are awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card, love the image and embellishments you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Halloween’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute cute cute card Jacqueline!! Bright and bold for the halloween scene:) Adorable image too!! Thanks so much for joining in the Halloween fun challenge at Creatalicious!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jacqueline--this time I am back to say what a cute card you have made!!! I am Mary Lou and my daughter is Kim(above comment) the funny thing is she had signed in on my computer yesterday and we never logged off so my commenting today was under her name LOL After realizing that I am revisiting and thanking you for joining us at Creatalicious!!!
      Hugz and happiness!!
      Mary Lou

      Delete
  15. Lovely card, thanks for joining our challenge at Ladybug crafts, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card! Love image and colours! Thank you for joining us at Heck of a Challenge and Good Luck!
    Lady E DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a cutie!! Thanks for playing in our spooky challenge over at A heck of a challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!