Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Loves Rubberstamps Card Challenge - Get Your Spook On!
I back with another Halloween Card, this time for Loves Rubberstamps. I used black metallic paper for the base which is 5"x 7" finished card size. I then used my retired papers by Stampin'Up for the rest. I stamped Elisabeth Bell's "Tuckered Out Tiger" and you can find it here at the Loves Rubberstamps store http://www.lovesrubberstamps.net/ using Tuxedo black Memento ink onto shimmery white paper. I colored the little tiger trick or treater using Prismacolor pencils and then decided to make the black stripes and pumpkins stand out by using black glitter and a 2 way glue pen. I cut out the square using Spellbinders 'Asian Motifs' using purple/orange paper and then cut out an oval again using a Spellbinders 'Floral Oval' using bat paper. I then cut out a pumpkin using Spellbinders 'Nested Pumpkins' using orange paper and outlined using orange glitter. I then used some black netting which I laid on top some orange glitter netting,then followed with the Halloween ribbon that I used again, all from Michael's.
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
1) Creatalicious Challenges - Halloween
2) Heck of a Challenge - It's a 'spooktacular' challenge
3) Sparkles monthly Challenges - Challenge #37 * Halloween *
4) Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - HALLOWEEN
5) Really, Reasonable Ribbon - Challenge #58 Halloween & Ribbon
6) Ribbon Carousel- RCC73 - Halloween SpiritPin It Now!