'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Really Exciting News!!!!!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Really Exciting News!!!!!




















I have been waiting to make this announcement official on my blog, I have been asked to join the Whimsy Digital Stamps Design Team which I gladly accepted. I love their digital images as they are so detailed and so realistic. So here is my card that is showcasing their sentiment from the Christmas Sentiments and I also used the Shape EZ Poinsettia template as well. So I started off using Early Espresso paper which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I then used My Mind's Eye collection called 'Holly Jolly' for the rest of my papers. I cut out the ornament from the Holly Jolly 'Ornamental' Paper using scissors, I coloured the bow using Prismacolor pencils. I cut the label using the Spellbinders 'Label 20' and used the paper called 'Holiday Plaid'. I outline the edge using Lettuce Smooch ink. I printed the sentiment onto shimmery white paper and I sponged the following colours; Chestnut Roan, Warm Red and Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk. Again I outlined the edge using Gold Lame' Smooch ink. I then printed out the Shape EZ Poinsettia Template and then traced it onto gold paper by Bo Bunny called "Noel". I then cut them out and shaped them using McGill Paper Tool Kit and Mat. I added some Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive to the leaves and then sprinkled Gold Halo Glitter by Stampendous. I added a bow using  Cherry Cobbler Seam Bind ribbon.

Here are the newest members of our Whimsy Stamps Digi DT!  We have chosen 12 new gals to join our team and create with us for the next 6 months!


Suzi Mckenzie


Kim Taylor


Jackie Smith


Judith Hall


Brenda Turner


Lisa West


Tracie


Debbie Dunn


Christine Garner


Anne Cullen


Jan Ltc


Laura Palmer


So don't forget to check back with me starting November 1- 4th with a New Digital Stamp Release: Join us on the 1st of EVERY month!
New images from artists Crissy Armstrong, Moon Cookie Gallery, StampArt Design by Kathryne, LiaStampz and Dana's Digi's!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new design team! Love your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! So well deserved. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, boy is Whimsy lucky! I can hardly wait to see what you create with their images. It's always a joy stopping by, reading your post, and seeing what you have created. Congratulations! (thanks for sharing the gorgeous card!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! Congrats on joining Whimsy's design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jacqueline! So happy you are joining our Whimsy team! Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! The card is gorgeous, as always - you'll be a huge asset to their team.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!