Friday, October 12, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle - Snow Goddess

I'm back with another card showcasing some digital designs that Sparkle N Sprinkle have just introduced. This image is called 'Snow Goddess' by Michelle Perke and she is coloured using Prismacolor Pencils. I also added some bling to her scarf and her mittens. For her scarf I used a quickie glue pen, added some Berry Pudding Glitter Tinsel which is semi- transparent and then added some Purple Portion to make it more opaque.  For her mittens I used Sparkle N Soft 'Twinkling Clouds which has a touch of glitter in the flocking using a quickie glue pen for adhesive. I started off using purple metallic paper for the base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I used 'Let it Snow' by Renae Lingren for Creative Imaginations for the first layer and the second layer I used 'Jack Frost' by Bo Bunny. For the third layer I used another Bo Bunny 'Snowy Senerade' and the corner was cut out and popped up using pop up dots, so that I could tuck in the snowflake frame. I cut out the frame using a Spellbinders die called 'Snowflake Frame' using purple metallic paper. I outline the frame using Sparkle N Sprinkle glitter called 'Purple Portion' GM2001. For the center of the frame I had cut another frame out using blue paper from Bo Bunny and then ran the centre thru Tim Holtz's embossing folder called 'Holiday Words'. I then used Blue Iris and Wisteria Fluid Chalk to go over the embossed areas. I tucked the Snow Goddess under the corner flourish. I cut snowflakes using Spellbinders 'Create a Snowflake 4' using various papers of Bo Bunny. I added a purple and light aqua candi brads for the centre of the snowflakes. I added a bluish/purple bow by May Arts.


To find the products and digital image that I used, please check out the Sparkle N Sprinkle store here;
http://sparklensprinkle.com





Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the snow goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! All that fussy cutting around the snow goddess! WONDERFUL! Your coloring and elements always give my eyes and imagination so much to appreciate, Jackie! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jacqueline. Great card. Full of colour and fabulous design. Love it. Happy crafting.
    Love Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the snow goddess is in a little snow storm....beautiful pencil work and great texture and bling!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10