'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Stamping Dragons Card Challenge - Is Anything but a Card

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Stamping Dragons Card Challenge - Is Anything but a Card

Well I'm back with another project for Stamping Dragon Designs and this week's challenge was anything but a Card? With Halloween around the corner I decided to make a Trick or Treat Bag. I so I used my Cricut machine  to cut out the bag using the cartridge called Tags, Bags, Boxes & more. I started off using Chocolate Chip paper that was 12"x 12" and used the real dial which was on and cut at 6 1/4". I then used Basic Grey collection called "Indian Summer" for the rest of my papers.I then wrapped a black netting around that I found at Michael's and then laid on top of that an orange glitter netting again I found at Michael's. I printed out the image called "Pup in Pumpkin"onto shimmery white paper in 2 different sizes. I colored the cute little puppy using my Prismacolor pencils. I then cut him out using scissors and then attached him to a rosette that I made using Tim Holtz's rosette die.To make the handles, I cut out 1" strips of Chocolate Chip paper which I laid down on top of some crochet lace and then used Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon in the middle and on the other side laid some orange satin ribbon down the middle. I attached the handles using orange rhinestone brads.
Here are some pictures of the other sides of the treat bag full of candy. Too bad my son doesn't go out Halloweening anymore, not that this bag would hold much candy.

Side 2 - I used a tag from the Happy Haunting by Graphic 45


Side 3 - I cut out a Spellbinders 'Jack O'Lantern' die and then attached it to double side adhesive and then used orange and black glitter to colored the eyes and mouth.


















Side 4 - I made a tag using the smaller image of the Pup in Pumpkin by using the Nested Pumpkins by Spellbinders using orange metallic paper.

9 comments:

  1. OMG what a darling treat bag. Love way you decorated the different sides. Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the puppy in the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elaborate little treat holder or centerpiece, Jackie! So much detail in the handles with the fabrics and paper combo, and really pretty layers and shapes around the gorgeously colored puppy and jack-o-lantern! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! What a great treat holder. Love all the details and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous little treat bag, I just love it.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!! I love the toppers and the wonderful colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!