Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sparkle N Sprinkle Winter Wonderland Blog Hop.



Welcome to the Sparkle N Sprinkle Winter Wonderland Blog Hop! 














 If you hopped here by way of ( Cammy Vietzke  www.stampingtimeblogspot.com) then you are in the right place.  
Otherwise, you might like to start from the beginning to become eligible for 6 fabulous prizes (here is the link to www.sparklensprinkle.com/blog if you get lost).

Hop along with us….  We celebrating the joys of winter and the holiday season with our Winter Wonderland Blog Hop.   Each of our Sparkle Team Designers will be sharing how their card(s) fit into the theme of the hop.












So here is my card, I used Early Espresso for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I used Basic Grey collection called 'Figgy Pudding' for the rest. I added 2 layers before I cut out 2 doilies using Tim Holtz Distressed Doily to add to the 3 layer.  I embossed a piece of red metallic paper using a Sizzix embossing folder called 'Victorian Frame'. I wanted the frame to stand out more so I mixed some Shimmery Paint 'Champagne Mist' by Stampin'Up with Cherry Cobbler reinker also by Stampin'Up. I also cut out an another piece of Basic Grey for the middle of the frame. I stamped the large Poinsettia (36945 - 475N) twice using Black Memento ink (99604) and coloured with Prismacolor Pencils. I also used the sentiment from the Holiday Greeting set (3693-475K) using Merlot pigment ink and embossed using Burgundy embossing powder (EP 117S). I punch it out using a scallop punch and layered that onto a decorative label that was cut using red metallic paper. I added a green layer by free hand. I added some glitter to the centre of the flowers by using a Sakura Glue Pen (99202) along with  Goldenrod Glitter (GM2006). I added some red satin ribbon by May Arts as shown. If you would like to purchase some these products that have numbers behind them you can find them here; http://sparklensprinkle.com/o/
If you would like the instructions, please visit here; http://sparklensprinkle.com/g/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album82&id=aej
Thank you for coming to visiting me and I hoped I did inspire you to get out & finish your Christmas Cards. Please don't forget to leave me a comment to become eligible for a prize.
 Now let's  hop on over to see what (Brenda Smalle  www.rubberroomantics.blogspot.com ) has created for you!


We hope you will enjoy viewing our projects as much as we did in creating them.  To become eligible to win a Grand Prize, please leave a comment on EACH blog, and follow t he directions on the last blog.  Winners of mini prizes are selected when they leave comments on the mystery designer’s (3 of them) blog.   Leaving a heartfelt comment inspires, motivates and brings happiness to each designer! 
Here’s the rotation for this blog:

Charmagne Welch-Rivera   www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
A reminder that through the end of the month, the Sparkle Team presents the Asian, Medallion & Decorative Elements categories on special – 15% off. Among the specials will also be all images by Artist, Andrea Roberts and several coordinating embossing powders and glitters.  To view all our specials just click here; http://sparklensprinkle.com/o/specials.php    




Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

44 comments:

  1. What a bright and beautiful card! I love all the wonderful elements! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.... Stunning... So bright and cheery... I love everything... TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much detail and dimension, not to mention the beautiful coloring. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... What a gorgeous card!!Love how all the elements complement each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where to begin! All the detail and dimension -the coloring on the poinsettias is fabulous. Each time I look at the card, I find more things to ooh and ahh about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really catches your eye! And I love your poinsettias - they are colored with so much tone and dimension - really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really have a gift for combining multiple elements on one card and making it look wonderful. I'm kind of speechless. I just love all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy moly I love what you did...you could accidently leave it at my house! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! Love all of the layers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those poinsettias and all the detail you put into the card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love the depth in the poinsettias!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply stunning creation! Love those big poinsettias and the colors are beautiful! Perfect touch of sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. Love all the layers and your coloring is amazing. Love the rich, deep colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's amazing what that embossed metallic CS does, Jackie. Each card on your blog makes my eyes travel to see all the goodies you have tucked inside, not to mention the wonderful choice of colors and shading. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the dies and embossing folders used. That metallic paper is a great shiny touch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunning card you created. And, your coloring of the poinsettias are just amazing. Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your colors are so rich, and your cards are always amazing. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, your cards are always so layered and dimensional. I love the Victorian sizzix embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow your card has a lot of detail and depth. Very colorful, too. Good job.
    Thanks loads,
    Candy Meyers

    ReplyDelete
  20. So very Victorian and done with lots of love and patience.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! Love the colors the layers and all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the poinsettia, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like the Victorian feel of your card - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning card. The mixed coloring on the doily is lovely, as is the whole card. Love all the wonderful layers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very good colors, so interesting and would thrill anyone lucky enough to get this card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your card. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! Your card is a real celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Whew! So many layers! Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jackie, your card looks like a lot of work was put into it. The poinsettias have that old world look to them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fabulous card! The details and colors are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fantastic card! Love all the reds, so Christmas like; love the different kinds of paper and all the layers and die cuts. The dimension and coloring of the poinsettias is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Amazing coloring!
    Kim S
    kasot@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOWZERS Jackie! This is STUNNING! Your details are incredible! You rocked this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Jackie, You outdid yourself your card is awesome......Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  35. wow, you did a great job encorporating all of the reds together. i love all of the layers and the different textures.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow what a beautiful card great job!

    ReplyDelete
  37. All I can say is Wow each blog I go to gets even better. I love your coloring wish I could color like that. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10