Thursday, November 22, 2012

Stamping Dragon Designs - Theme - Weddings

















I'm back with another card for Stamping Dragon Designs and this week's hostess is Jo. She has picked a Wedding theme. So here is my card, I used Early Espresso for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size.  I used Bo Bunny's collection called 'Little Miss' for the rest. I add 2 layers before cutting the third layer called 'Little Miss Allie' as a dimensional piece. I used the image called 'Valentine Dragons Framed' and colored them using Prismacolor pencils. I then decided to cut them out separately and matted them onto brown glitter paper. I added a pink/brown satin bow from May Arts and added  a few basic large pearls where there was pearls on the paper. I stamped 'To the Happy Couple' from Verve Stamps using black crafter's ink and embossed using Fiery Brown Embossing Powder by Sparkle N Sprinkle which you find here in the store; http://sparklensprinkle.com/o/product_info.php?cPath=22_56&products_id=3116
I sponged on some Chestnut Roan and some Rose Coral to help tone down the white. I added some Taffy Smooch ink around the edges. I added a chipboard flourish from the Basic Grey collection called 'Bittersweet' and added some Rose Coral Fluid Chalk to make it coincide with paper collection.

Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10