'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Stamping Dragon Designs - Theme - Weddings

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Stamping Dragon Designs - Theme - Weddings

















I'm back with another card for Stamping Dragon Designs and this week's hostess is Jo. She has picked a Wedding theme. So here is my card, I used Early Espresso for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size.  I used Bo Bunny's collection called 'Little Miss' for the rest. I add 2 layers before cutting the third layer called 'Little Miss Allie' as a dimensional piece. I used the image called 'Valentine Dragons Framed' and colored them using Prismacolor pencils. I then decided to cut them out separately and matted them onto brown glitter paper. I added a pink/brown satin bow from May Arts and added  a few basic large pearls where there was pearls on the paper. I stamped 'To the Happy Couple' from Verve Stamps using black crafter's ink and embossed using Fiery Brown Embossing Powder by Sparkle N Sprinkle which you find here in the store; http://sparklensprinkle.com/o/product_info.php?cPath=22_56&products_id=3116
I sponged on some Chestnut Roan and some Rose Coral to help tone down the white. I added some Taffy Smooch ink around the edges. I added a chipboard flourish from the Basic Grey collection called 'Bittersweet' and added some Rose Coral Fluid Chalk to make it coincide with paper collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!