Thursday, January 10, 2013

Flourishes - Are you ready for some Release Week fun?
















It’s almost time for Flourishes to take the lid off its January Release and like always, we want to give you a chance to win our newest sets as well! With the season of love fast approaching, we thought we better spice our challenge up with a little bit of amore! So, we are ushering in the….LoveLettersChallengeGraphic
This challenge is a broad one that’s all about LOVE — use love as your theme, use letters as a focal point, or use the colors of love in shades of pink and red. So here is my card using Early Espresso for my base which is a 5"x 7 " finished card size. I then used the collection by    Echo Park called 'Love Story' for the rest. I used Romance paper for the first layer and the cut 2 pieces of black paper called 'Wild About You'.  I then cut 2 pieces of paper called 'Romance' and 'Love Birds' to lay on top of the black mats. I then cut out 3 hearts using Spellbinders die called 'Classic Scallop Hearts' using red, light pink glitter paper and used a paper called 'Loved Words' by Carta Bella collection called 'Devoted'. I stamped the 'Love Sweet Love' by Flourishes using black crafter's ink and colored it using Prismacolor pencils. I added some coordinating glitter in the following colours Regal Red, Rose and Lavender by In The Making Enterprises. I added some small basic pearls as shown. I added some red/pink satin ribbon along a bow by May Arts. I added a sticker from the same collection as shown.Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jackie! I love those gorgeous sparkly hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much gorgeous, blingy love going on here! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Look at all the glittery goodness and fabulous colors! The sentiment is wonderful. My husband always says to me, "Donna, you are my favorite" - exactly during an unexpected moment. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What vibrant glittery fun! Great Valentine design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun Valentine bursting with sparkling goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what an explosion of color! Very nice

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10