Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Sketch Challenge - Sparkle N Sprinkle




















 Happy New Year Everyone and hope 2013 brings you happiness & prosperity!  Here is my first challenge for Sparkle N Sprinkle for 2013!!! It's time for our monthly challenge using the above sketch! I had another image already to go until I cut out these ornaments and realize that it wouldn't go with the image I colored already. So back to the drawing board I went and came up with  this stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle called 'Holiday Foliage' which I just love the all the images from this set.
Anyways you can find the complete instructions here; http://sparklensprinkle.com/g/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Christmas-New-Year&id=bg]
Please don't forget to link your creation up to our challenge blog here; http://sparklensprinklecreativechallenges.blogspot.ca


Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. So pretty. Love the glittered ornaments. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and oh so blingy!!! Great texture too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love all the layers and the poinsettia's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie, I wish you could be an angel on my shoulder when assembling my cards. You come up with the bestest combination of textures and elements. I'm always enjoying the lavishness of your creations - and finding them inspiring. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I love the layers, the bling and all those details! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where to start! It's stunning from left to right and right to left and top to bottom!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10