Monday, March 25, 2013

An Inspirational Post for Sparkle n Sprinkle

Well I'm back with another card for Sprinkle N Sparkle using a brand new stamp set called Tulips. I love Tulips especially after a long Alberta winter because they are first plants to poking their heads up to let me know spring is here because they face south on my house!

You can find the complete instructions here;
http://sparklensprinkle.com/g/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Easter&id=aja


Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Awe so sweet and charming, beautiful design and amazing coloring, striking card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and nice layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring and I love the loose ribbon too - who says you need a bow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did wonderful layering that papers. I love these Tulips! I thin right now they are my favorite set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the image and the fabulous colors you used.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10