'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Loves Rubberstamps Design Day - Inspirational Post

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Design Day - Inspirational Post

It's Saturday once again, and we had another dump of snow this past 2 days plus I had a flat tire that I needed to get fix. So anyways this my Inspirational post for Loves Rubberstamps using a really cute Magnolia stamp called 'Cocco with Present'. I stamped her using black memento ink onto shimmery white paper and coloured her using my Prismacolor pencils. I started off using Tangerine Tango for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. Then I used Kaisercraft collection called 'Secret Admirer' for the rest. I added 2 layers before cutting out 3 doilies using the paper called 'Coy', I popped them up using foam tape. I added a tag using 'Demure' paper that I cut out using Magnolia Doohickey 'Vintage Tag' die. I stamp the sentiment using a Flourish stamp set called 'Love Sweet Love' using black crafter's ink & embossed using Stampendous embossing powder called Pearlustre Hessonite. I added some rose grosgrain ribbon along with a bow by Stampin'Up. Using a large corner sticker from the same collection, cut it down so that it would fit on right hand side of the card.
You can find the Black Memento ink, Magnolia stamps, dies and the Flourishes stamps here at Laura's store; http://www.lovesrubberstamps.net

5 comments:

  1. So bright and pretty. Love all the layered dies/punches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute, I love the layers and the happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love the seet image and the bright colors. Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super sweet! The colors are so bright and fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!