'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Loves Rubberstamps Design Day

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps Design Day

Well I'm back with another Saturday inspirational post for Loves Rubberstamps this will be my last inspiration post for awhile. I will continue to participate with the Tuesday challenges, I decided that doing a second card will be too much and was going to step away but Laura begged me to stay. She graciously said she will take on Saturday posts for me while I try and get my real life organize. I know that  she will do an outstanding job with Saturday posts! With Easter just a day away, I'm doing another Easter card using Little Bunny Tilda by Magnolia. You can find Magnolia stamps in Laura's store here;  http://www.lovesrubberstamps.net/category_403/Little-Easter-Collection-2013.htm I colored her using Prismacolor pencils and used Neon Flamingo glitter on her ears, stomach and on her foot as well as I used Fascination glitter on her bow all by Sparkle N Sprinkle.  So I started off using Soft Suede cardstock as my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I then used Authentique paper collection called 'Hope' for the rest. I love this paper line with it's soft colours of blues, creams and browns. I added 2 layers and then add a doily which I had punched out using Martha Stewart's Circle Edge punch. What a great tool to have if you like to make doilies. I then used a frame that I had already cut out from a previous card and just cut out another frame using Spellbinders 'Gold Labels Four' because the larger frame was too overpowering for my Tilda. I embossed the frame using a Cuttlebug embossing folder called 'Oriental Weave set'. I then took some white I Am Roses and sprayed them using a Starburst spray called Whale Watch Blue by Lindy's Stamp Gang. I then cut out a banner using a Spellbinder die that they made exclusively  for JustRite called 'Buntings and Button' using bronze corrugated paper. Laura does carry some Spellbinders dies and dies for  JustRite as well as, found here; http://www.lovesrubberstamps.net/category_72/Die-Cutting--Dies-Tools.htm I then used the sticker collection that came with paper pack and picked out different words to put on the banner which says 'Hippity, Hoppity, Bunnies, On It's Way'. I then added some Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon and bow.


2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Jacqueline! I am so glad that you were able to stay on the team :) You do such a gorgeous job with your layering and textures that there was no way I would find anyone that can pull the layering off like you do :D You are such an inspiration to so many so thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much texture and detail as always Jacqueline! Love the little bunny image too!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!