'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Shelly's Images Card Challenge - Anything Goes

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Shelly's Images Card Challenge - Anything Goes






















I'm back with another card for Shelly's Images and this week's theme is Anything Goes! The Design Team was allowed to pick an image and I chose Easter Chick which you can find here in Shelly's store; http://www.shellysimages.com/DigiShop/index.php?id_product=52&controller=product. I coloured my Easter Chick using Prismacolor pencils and added some fabulous glitter by Sprinkle N Sparkle in the following colors; Spirited Green, Impulsive Purple, Dazzling Rose, Gypsy Red and Waterfall to highlight the egg and the chick. I started off using Crumb Cake for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. Then I used the collection called 'Hope' by Authentique for the rest. I added 3 layers before cutting out 3 eggs using the Spellbinders 'Nested Egg' die and using 3 different papers from the same collection. I then embossed all 3 eggs using different embossing folders. I used 'Swiss Dots' using 'Custom' paper and then highlighted the dots by using a Sakura Glue pen and Bronze Splendor glitter. The smaller brown egg I used 'Lavish' paper and Anna Griffin embossing folder called 'Acanthus'. For the blue egg I used Tim Holtz embossing folder called 'French Script' using 'Custom 2' paper. I added blue ribbon by Stampin'Up. I added a  couple of stickers from the same collection and then matted the sticker onto bronze corrugated paper. I added 2 Candi Metallique Copper brads.


3 comments:

  1. hahaha! Love your take on what happens when an incubating egg pops up with a chickie! Very cute, and wonderful muted background layers which allow your artwork to show up! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the sparkle on the egg! The images really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Easter card you made and great layering! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!