'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Stamping Dragons Card Challenge - It's a Dogs Life

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Stamping Dragons Card Challenge - It's a Dogs Life

Well it's my turn to show you my card for Stamping Dragons Card Challenge that started last week - It's a Dogs Life. So I started off using Early Espresso for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I used an old Karen Foster Scrapbooking kit for Dogs for the rest of my papers. I added 2 layers before using Canvas Corp burlap that I cut down and frayed the edges a little. I used the image Poorly Puppy from Stamping Dragons store which you can find here; http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=403_404&products_id=883
I colored him using Prismacolor Pencils and cut him out leaving a little halo. I used this sticker that looks like a dog's collar which came with scrapbooking kit as a frame. I attached him to a piece of dog vellum paper which I had on hand. With the dog's collar frame I attached another sticker that said 'Friends Fur-ever' using a Tim Holtz jump ring to make it look realistic; like an actual dog's collar. I added some real life band-aids plus the wrapper and used the alphabet given in the kit to write "Poor Guy". I added some paw stickers again from the same kit and matted them onto some bronze corrugated paper.

7 comments:

  1. Awww, this is the cutest card. Love love love that image and the card is sooo beautiful! Love it. Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love the image. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just makes you go oooohhhhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is the cutest!! I love the way you used the real band-aids! Total genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Jackie! Love the bandaids ..... and that image is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqueline, this is a super image for the 'It's a dog's Life'DT project. This doggy is so cute.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOO adorable!!! Wish I had the kit so I could scraplift the idea! Hugs! Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!