'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Stamping with the Dragons Card Challenge - Anything Goes!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Stamping with the Dragons Card Challenge - Anything Goes!



I'm back with another card for Stamping with the Dragon challenge this week is 'Anything Goes'.  A couple of weeks ago, Janette, the owner asked me if there was anything I would like to see in her store. I told her my son was turning 18 years old in a couple of week and he likes snakes. He actually has a baby ball python. So she came up with one snake design which I told her it was too whimsy for my son. So she went back to the drawing board and came up with this one! What a cutie or not! You find him here in the store; http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=403_404&products_id=3087 So I colored him using my Prismacolor pencils. I started off with copper metallic paper  and then use a bronze metallic paper for the first layer. My son is into orange, he wears everything orange, his room is orange and has these orange crocs that he wears all summer long. So I kept this card practically all orange. So the next 2 layers are orange from Bo Bunny. I then cut out a square frame using copper metallic paper and Marianne Creatables Die 'Square Frame'. On top of this I cut out another frame using another Marianne Creatables die called 'Anja's Square' using copper/white metallic paper by Anna Griffin. I cut out the frame using a smaller die from the same die using again Copper paper. I popped up the snake using pop up dots. I cut out leaves using a Marianne die called 'Mistletoe' using brown glitter paper. I added some copper netting along with a orange white dot ribbon on top of that. I used a stamp that said 'Happy Birthday' using black pigment ink and used Orange Twinkle embossing powder by Judikins. I also added a Prima Marketing brown bling flourish.


The theme for this challenge is:
"Anything goes"
Please note that we have changed the number of entries allowed per person.
2 entries is allowed per person.
Please check out the other DT members;

Check out our facebook page as seen here; 

The group is for anyone wishing to get all the latest updates from The Stamping Dragon team.
If you wish to hear about and join in, in all the latest design, discounts, fun challenges and much more, do pop over and join us. We already have an exclusive FREEBIE waiting for you...
And do make sure to share all your Stamping Dragon creations with us..
We look forward to see you there...

We are also have a DESIGN TEAM CALL, please check out all the details here; http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.ca/2013/03/design-team-call-2013.html 

Its that time again guys, DESIGN TEAM CALL..  We need a number of new members to join our team.  If you would like to be one of those new members, read on...
The DT call will run from the 6th March 2013 until the 31st of March 2013, So you will have plenty of time to prepare. 

4 comments:

  1. Ssssssso cool! Love the snake image and this is perfect with all the orange hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have a design created for you (and your son). Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool technique! A must try!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!