Thursday, May 30, 2013

Another Inspirational post for Sparkle N Sprinkle

 Stamp Set 499S - My Anchor I'm back with another inspirational post for Sparkle N Sprinkle using the newest stamp set called 'My Anchor' just in time for Father's Day! I really love the sentiment that I used, it comes with the stamp set and it reminds of how special my relationship with  my dad really is. Last November, my dad had a heart attack, just a minor one but it reminds me everyday how lucky I'm to have my dad still alive; because we have worked together since I finished college! Anyways if you would like how I  maded the card, you can check it out  here: http://sparklensprinkle.com/g/view_photo.php?set_albumName=Fathers_Day&id=abh

Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I am pinning it. http://pinterest.com/pin/415386765601277491/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card - lots of fun texture and embellies :)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10