Friday, May 31, 2013

Another Inspirational Post for Whimsy Stamps

I'm back with another inspirational post for Whimsy Stamps using another May release by Kathryn Stamp Art Design called 'Lulu'. I started off using Chocolate Chip as my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I then used Basic Grey collection called 'Out of Print' for the rest. I added 4 layers which I offset the last 3 after placing the first one down. I then sponge Olive Pastel and Rouge Fluid Chalk around the corresponding paper edges. I then cut out the frame using Joy 'Craft Dies - Rectangle Frame' and sponged Rouge Fluid Chalk along the edges. I printed Lulu onto shimmery white paper and colored her using Prismacolor pencils. I then cut out some grass using green glitter paper and Tim Holtz die called 'Tapered Fringe'. I popped the first grass onto the second using pop up dots. I also printed the sentiment that came with Lulu onto shimmery white paper and sponge Olive Pastel and Rouge Fluid Chalk along the edges. I added various  pink ribbons along with a bow all by May Arts.


Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet Jackie. Love the pretty colours. You've coloured Lulu beautifully. The layout is great with the image the way you have her placed. Lovely job! xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10