Sunday, May 19, 2013

Inspirational Post for Sparkle N Sprinkle

We having a long weekend here in Canada, I have been out in my yard working and planting perennials. Yesterday I was planting up a storm and manage to plant my Mom's pots, help my sister with her pots and get my own done. So here is my card an early Father's Day card for someone special like my Dad. I used 'Wild Cats' by Rosiland Solomon for Sparkle N Sprinkle and you can find the complete instructions here; http://sparklensprinkle.com/g/view_album.php?set_albumName=Animals-Insects


Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jackie! I wanted to look at your card on the website to see how you made it, but that link does not take me to your card. I gave up after looking on three pages for your card. :-( It looks wonderful though. Did you use flocking and color it? The tigers colors are so vivid! I also like the striped panel behind the brown panels. It's a wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Father's Day card - love all the brightness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just looked for it too, wondering the same thing as Donna. Love the brightness of the card, yet still very masculine.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10