'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Shelly's Images Card Challenge - Anything Goes!

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Shelly's Images Card Challenge - Anything Goes!






















I'm back with another card for Shelly's Images and this week's theme is Anything Goes! We were allowed to choose any image in the store as well.
You can find this image here; http://www.shellysimages.com/DigiShop/index.php?id_product=95&controller=product I chose the Pansies to colour and to show off. I started off using Bronze metallic paper for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I used Prima Marketing 'Nature Garden Collection 'Blackthorn' for the rest. I added 2 layers before cutting out the 3rd layer using a Spellbinders die called 'Label 28'. I sponged either Wisteria or Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk along the edges of each layer. I then used another piece of paper that I cut out with another Spellbinders die 'Label 29' again sponged the edges using Wisteria Fluid Chalk. I printed the image onto shimmery paper and coloured it using Prismacolor pencils. I then cut out the flourishes using Tim Holtz die called 'Elegant Flourishes' using purple glitter paper. I added some crochet lace and some purple two-tone satin ribbon along with a bow all by May Arts. I added some rhinestone flourishes by Recollections as well as some purple flowers by Prima Marketing. I added some glitter to the purple flowers using a glue pen and Fairy glitter by Donna Salazar called 'Mixed Berries'. I added a purple resin embellishment by Websters Pages.

Challenge Rules:
1. Link directly to your blog post entry,NOT your entire blog.
2. Shelly's Images are NOT required (but we'd LOVE to see them).
3. New projects ONLY ... NO back linking.
4. Your entry must follow the theme.  For this challenge enter any KID themed project.
5. Only FIVE entries per challenge PLEASE. Any additional entries will be deleted in an effort to keep our challenge fair for all participants.
6. Challenge entry ends at 12:00 Noon (CST) on June 5th, 2013.
7. Please turn word verification off at your blog if you would enjoy a comment from us. It is just too time consuming to type in word verification at each challenge entry. Thank you for understanding.
8.  In your blog post be sure to provide a link to Shelly's Images Blog and list that you are entering our challenge.

Have fun with this challenge and we hope that you are inspired by our wonderful Design Team and will come and join us!


1 comment:

  1. Jackie, you chose one of my all time favorites for your project this week. I love how your project turned out. It feels so warm and welcoming. And your coloring of the pansies is amazing. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!