'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Stamping with the Dragon - "Spring has sprung, Pastels"

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Stamping with the Dragon - "Spring has sprung, Pastels"

It's my day to show you my card that I made for  Stamping with the Dragon and last week's  theme is 'Spring has sprung - Pastels'. I started off using Going Gray paper for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I used Bo Bunny's collection called 'Prairie Chic Garden' for the rest. I added 3 layers and then cut out a sign using a Sizzix die called 'Ornate Hanging Frame' using pink paper from same collection.
I printed the image 'Spring lamb' which you can find it here in the store; http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=403_416&products_id=1893 onto shimmery white paper and colour her using Prismacolor pencils. I then used a glue pen to added Twinkling Clouds flocking with a touch of glitter which is exclusive to Sparkle N Sprinkle to the lamb to add fluffiness. I then used a fence that was in my stash from another project. I added a flower from the Chantilly- Mixed Blooms - lilac /purple from Petaloo Flowers. I added pink/blue ribbon by May Arts along with a bow

















1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet! Love the look on the lamb's face :)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!