Friday, July 12, 2013

Flourishes - It’s Sketchy – July Release Challenge!

   If you are looking for Sparkle N Sprinkle Release hop CLICK HERE:  http://stamping4you.blogspot.ca/2013/07/sparkle-n-sprinkle-blog-hop-girly-girls.html
Flourishes is ushering in a brand new release of great stamps!  So that means a great new challenge we’re inviting you to join us in!  This month it’s a fun sketch to get your creativity jump-started. One of my favourite companies because of their detailed stamps which I adore.
July13SketchChallenge+copy So here is my card, I started out using Chocolate Chip for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I used Graphic 45 Collection called 'A Ladies Diary' for the rest. I added 2 layers before making a frame by cutting out the 3rd and 4th layer using Spellbinder's die called 'Timeless Rectangle'. I stamped the Magnolia from the Flourishes Set Called 'Magnolia' using black crafter's ink onto shimmery white paper. I colored the Magnolia using my Prismacolor pencils and added some pink and green glitter. I added some taupe lace from the Flourishes store and use some vintage lace that I got from my Mom. I also added a bow using some ribbon by May Arts and used a Prima flower. I used a sentiment from Graphic 45 collection called 'Secret Garden'.Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Really lovely card. Love the coral/peachy colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Lots of awesome frames and dies, great lace accent. Very very pretty. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice. I like that magnolia image a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the sketch. I like the offset die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolute beauty! I love the ruffle trim and little charms. Thanks for playing at Flourishes release week challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10