'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Inspirational Post for Whimsy Stamps

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Inspirational Post for Whimsy Stamps

Well I'm back with another inspirational post for Whimsy Stamps using this adorable image by Crissy Digi's called "The Infant King" which you can find here in the store. The idea of my card was to mimicked a stable with the Star of Bethlehem showing the way to the new King.
I started off using Early Espresso for my base which is a 5"x 7" finished card size. I then used My Mind's Eye "All is Bright" for the rest. I added 3 layers before cutting out the 4 layer using Tim Holtz die called 'Vintage Cabinet Card'. I then ran it thru Tim Holtz Texture Fade called 'Wood Planks'. I then highlighted the texture using Chestnut Roan Fluid Chalk. I also cut out the roof using another Tim Holtz die called 'Pediments' and again ran it thru the same texture fade. I then printed The Infant King onto shimmery white paper and coloured it using Prismacolor pencils. I add some white glitter flocking to the lamb and the Angel's wings. Then added some gold glitter to her halo. I then cut out a fence using Cottage Cutz die using white metallic paper. I added some Baja Breeze seam binding along with a sticker from the All Bright Collection. I then cut out a star using Spellbinders die called 'Holiday Tags' using gold metallic stripe paper.

Star of Bethlehem 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!