'http-equiv="refresh"content="5;URL='https://www.jackiesinklings.blogspot.com'"" ? "width=device-width,initial-scale=1.0,minimum-scale=1.0,maximum-scale=1.0" : "width=1100"' name='viewport'/> Home: Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I can't believe today is the first day of 2014!! Happy New Year Everyone, today I thought I would show you some of my favorite projects/cards that I did last year 2013. When you click on the title it will take you back to the original post.

January 2013- Sparkle N Sprinkle Fancy Folds




February 2013 - 

Loves Rubberstamps Card Challenge - Anything Goes



March 2013- SNS Favorite Technique


April 2013 - 

Stamping Dragons Card Challenge - Easter



May 2013 - Whimsy Stamps - Happy Mother's Day




June 2013 - Shelly's Images - Beach Theme


July 2013 - 

Unity Stamp Company is having a Creative/Color Contest



August 2013 - Shelly's Images -Oh Scrap!


September 2013 - 

Flourishes - Get in Shape – September Release Challenge!



October 2013 - 

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #240 ~ Paper Piecing & A Special Contest!



November 2013 - 

Something new for me - Mix Media Journal Cover



December 2013 - 

Shelly's Images - Welcome Winter



So that's a wrap for 2013, it was a really busy year for me being on 5 different Design Teams which I have truly enjoyed all of them. I have decided that in 2014, I would take a break from Design Teams and truly do something for me whether it was Mix Media, or Scrapbooking, teaching or just making cards for myself. Who knows? I have signed up for  3 online courses which will hopefully give me some more inspiration, anyways I will leave you with this "May all your "new beginnings" be happy ones and for those of you who are looking for one I hope the one you find fills your heart and your mind with everything positive. "To new beginnings and happy fresh starts"! CHEERS!!" Stay Inky!!!

1 comment:

  1. They're all gorgeous!!! Love the March, June & December the best... Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!