Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I can't believe today is the first day of 2014!! Happy New Year Everyone, today I thought I would show you some of my favorite projects/cards that I did last year 2013. When you click on the title it will take you back to the original post.

January 2013- Sparkle N Sprinkle Fancy Folds



February 2013 - 

Loves Rubberstamps Card Challenge - Anything Goes



March 2013- SNS Favorite Technique


April 2013 - 

Stamping Dragons Card Challenge - Easter



May 2013 - Whimsy Stamps - Happy Mother's Day




June 2013 - Shelly's Images - Beach Theme


July 2013 - 

Unity Stamp Company is having a Creative/Color Contest



August 2013 - Shelly's Images -Oh Scrap!


September 2013 - 

Flourishes - Get in Shape – September Release Challenge!



October 2013 - 

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #240 ~ Paper Piecing & A Special Contest!



November 2013 - 

Something new for me - Mix Media Journal Cover



December 2013 - 

Shelly's Images - Welcome Winter



So that's a wrap for 2013, it was a really busy year for me being on 5 different Design Teams which I have truly enjoyed all of them. I have decided that in 2014, I would take a break from Design Teams and truly do something for me whether it was Mix Media, or Scrapbooking, teaching or just making cards for myself. Who knows? I have signed up for  3 online courses which will hopefully give me some more inspiration, anyways I will leave you with this "May all your "new beginnings" be happy ones and for those of you who are looking for one I hope the one you find fills your heart and your mind with everything positive. "To new beginnings and happy fresh starts"! CHEERS!!" Stay Inky!!!
Pin It Now!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. They're all gorgeous!!! Love the March, June & December the best... Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

I love that you take the time to leave a comments, it's very much appreciated!!

09 10