1. Create a card base from brown card stock. Cut 7"x 10" rectangle. Score and fold in half (left-hand fold is 5"x 7").
2. Cut brown stripe paper 4 3/4" x 6 3/4".
3. Cut blue paper 4 1/2"x 6 1/2". Adhere to brown stripe paper at an angle as shown.
4. Cut brown script paper 4 1/4"x 6 1/4". Again here to the blue paper at an angle.
5. Take 1 frame from the paper (Love Notes) and cut out the insides to make a frame.
6. Add brown suede ribbon to all 4 pieces of paper before adhering to base.
7. Cut tag out using light brown paper using Elizabeth Craft Designs Tags die (763). Run tag thru embossing folder by Elizabeth Craft Designs called "Damask" (KB104) . Apply sticker from Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection on top of tag. Add some twine to small tag and blue ribbon to larger tag.
9. Color using Tombow markers as shown here by Els.
Adhere Teapot and Teacups at bottom of frame using pop up dots as shown.
10. Apply Glitter Borders (7010) around the frame as shown.
Elizabeth Craft Designs:
KB104 - Damask Embossing Folder by Karen Burniston
7010 - Glitter Borders Transparent Gold
2531 - Coffee & Tea Silver Peel- Offs
639 - Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter
Cardstock and patterned papers - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso - Stampin'Up, Graphic 45 Botanical Tea
Other: Paper trimmer, Scoring board, light brown ribbon, twine, blue ribbon- Michaels, Tombow Markers N00, 243, 422, 942
Have a Fabulous Day and don't forgot to check back on MAY 31st to see all the Beautiful Creations by Elizabeth Craft Designers by clicking here .
Pin It Now!