1. Took a wooden frame, applied Broken China Distress paint to frame. Let it dry.
2. Can add texture to frame using Light Modeling Paste and stencils before applying color. Used the following colors by Lindy's Stamp Gang and sprayed the frame as shown. Let dry.
4. Take Double-side Adhesive sheets (sku 502) place on Transfer Sheet (sku 600). Remove backing of Double-side Adhesive and place black Ladybug Peel-Offs on adhesive. Add Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. Burnish with finger. Color with Tombow Markers.
5. Do this with black butterfly Peel-Off as well.
6. Again do the same technique with the black Hydrangea Peel-Off. Take backing off Transfer Sheet, now you have a repositional sticker. Apply stickers to frame to decorate as shown.Pin It Now!