So here is my project using the new wheelbarrow die, new Congratulations (stand up helper) die along with using the All Seasons Tree and Bunches of Flowers 1.
1. Create card base from brown cardstock. Cut 7"x 10" rectangle; score & fold in half.
2. Cut blue dot paper 4 3/4"x 6 3/4".
3. Cut fence from Bo Bunny paper 'Picket Fence' from the collection called 'Welcome Home'.
4. Trace hills onto scrap paper to make stencil, then flip the stencil over onto the backside from various green papers from Bo Bunny 'Welcome Home' collection. Cut out.
5. Cut large & small clouds using die from the All Seasons Tree using Velvet Adhesive Sheet White. Sponge blue ink over clouds. Pop up small clouds and use Double-side Adhesive sheets for large clouds.
6. Cut tree from All Seasons Tree die using brown cardstock. Stamp texture using Woodgrain stamp using black and white ink.
7. Cut leaves from small cloud from All Seasons Tree die using various green papers. Sponge green ink along edges.
8. Cut out Wheelbarrow using the new Wheelbarrow die. Stamp texture with a Woodgrain stamp using black and white ink.
9. Cut flowers out using Bunches of Flowers 1 using Yellow, Orange Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz and Red Iris Shimmer Sheetz. Add Black/Silver Glitter Dots to centre of flowers.
10. Cut out Congratulations using the new Congratulations Stand Up die using blue dot paper.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
781- All Seasons Tree
935 - Congratulations Stand Up
933 - Wheelbarrow
502 - Double-sided Adhesive
405 - Velvet Adhesive Sheet White
SS 0108 - Yellow Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz
SS 0109 - Orange Iridescent Shimmer Sheetz
SS 0226 - Red Iris Shimmer Sheetz
sku 7018 - Black/Silver Glitter Dots
Cardstock and patterned paper- Bo Bunny 'Welcome Home' Collection, Early Espresso - Stampin' Up!
Other: Paper Trimmer, Pop Up dots, Glue dots